Note: this procedure will update your docking to the version 3.11
- Download the “docking.zip” from this link : Docking firmware (NOTE: Mac user should recreate the archive as the system automatically extract it when download)
- Copy it on the *provided USB key without unzipping the file.
- Make sure there is no sensor connected.
- Connect the *provided USB key on the docking before powering it up.
- Power up the docking
- Wait until the docking boots up.
- The docking will look for an update.
- Once the update file is found, the docking will proceed with the update.
- Wait until the synchronization ends and the docking screen will show the image below.
- The number in the bottom right corner must have change to the latest version.
- Power down the docking, remove the provided USB key. Your docking station is now up to date and ready to use.
*not using the provided USB key might make the update fail.